I used the top part of a big shoe box, and covered it in aluminum foil. Set this aside 2. Put the 1/3 section to the side. Slowly and carefully pipe lines along the edges of the barn. Use a new frosting bag,.
1. I used the top part of a big shoe box, and covered it in aluminum foil. Set this aside
2. Level the cakes by running a knife parallel to the table over the top of the cake.
3. Cut the cakes in half, like in the picture
4. Put one half of one of the cakes on the base.
5. Use a big, round frosting tip. Fill the bag with frosting, and twist above the frosting. Hold onto the twist while you frost.
6. Frost the whole half of the cake, going back and forth across the surface. Use a generous amount of frosting, but don’t apply more than one layer of frosting.
7. Stack a second half on top, and again cover it in frosting. If your frosting bag runs out of frosting, refill it by untwisting the twist and putting more in. (Be careful when you start again because often there is a pocket of air between the original frosting and the new frosting that squirts out onto the cake)